Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Basic Overview of Jira Align

I’m often asked by customers to share a high level overview of Jira Align. Well, here’s a short video I created to showcase how Jira Align connects strategy to execution. In this video you will get a deeper understanding of why companies use Jira Align to power their enterprise agility. Let me know your thoughts!

5 comments

Rae Gibbs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2021

Well done!

Like # people like this
Mohamad Denno July 2, 2021

Very good High-level overview..!

Like # people like this
Sid Narang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2022

@Wallis Laughrey Yes the reports can be found here: There are five comprehensive reports that include StrategyTop-Down View from EpicBottom-Up View from StoryTeam, and Theme Group views.

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Rubinder Gill July 5, 2022

Clear and concise overview, thank you!

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

This really helped me @Sid Narang

We are doing at SAFe transformation and have been looking at Jira Align to help us organize everything from the portfolio level down to the team level. It looks like we have chosen Jira Align and I am excited to start using it! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events