Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please tell me where to find documentation and examples to create a bot for "hip chat" is highly desirable, if there is a library for python like "jira api python"

Artem Ilichev August 5, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Developer Documentation: Getting Started

Ask your question here...

3 answers

1 vote
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2016

Some tutorials can be found here.

The libraries that are available are listed here (there are some for Python).

Artem Ilichev August 5, 2016

I'm in this document simply does not find anything about bots

0 votes
Alan Walker July 9, 2018

I also have the same question. I was also going to create a chatbot support for my website. I know a little bit about python coding so how will it help me in creating the Chatbot? I have also asked Microsoft Support UK and waiting for there answer.

0 votes
cmountford August 7, 2016
Here's some high level documentation for HipChat that shows what the HipChat APIs allow. Any script that integrates with HipChat using these APIs could rightly be called a bot.
You can also use the Bot Lab to construct bots without having to code to the HipChat APIs:
Here's a page which lists various known frameworks for making bots for HipChat. https://confluence.atlassian.com/hipchatkb/using-bots-in-hipchat-753404057.html and here's the frameworks currently listed on that page:
Artem Ilichev August 7, 2016

and not tell whether there was an example of code on a python bot , that is, the source code of any bot , it is better if he writes a text message just to chat?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events