Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who to contact about cancelling Team 24 registration

Carlie Frydman March 6, 2024

I recently registered for Team 24' but can no longer attend the in-person conference. It is my understanding that we can cancel with a full refund up to a certain day (maybe 72 hours prior? to the conference?).

I have emailed team@atlassianevents.com twice and heard nothing back. I also don't see a phone number I can call, and don't see anything in my online portal that would allow me to submit for a cancellation. Does anybody in the community know where I can go to get ahold of someone to process my cancellation, or alternatively where I can do this in the online portal? 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2024

that is the correct email. I can flag this post for an assist.

Carlie Frydman March 6, 2024

That would be great if you can flag it, thank you @Jack Brickey 

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

Hi @Carlie Frydman I checked in with the event registration team.  They have confirmed that you have registered for the event, but they have not received any message from your account requesting to cancel yet.

team@atlassianevents.com is the correct address to use to cancel this registration.  When you sent these two prior messages; are these coming from your same email address used to login here to Community?  Or could this be coming from a different address/name?

Could you please try to send this cancellation request to that email address one more time?

Carlie Frydman March 7, 2024

Hi @Andy Heinzer - I just double checked and yes, I am logged into this Community with the same address I used to register, which is the same address I sent the emails from.

I'll send the cancellation request again now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events