Where I can find the Authorized redirect URIs of Confluence for the Google Analytics Plugin?

Hi,

I would like to use the Google Analytics Plugin for Confluence. I have followed the configuration steps of the following link: 

https://doc.go2group.com/display/GAP/Configuration+and+Usage

Until the step 11 is everything clear. In the step 12 the plugin need  the "Authorized redirect URIs", but I am not sure what it is. 

--> https://icooperation.de/confluence/admin/plugin/gapauthenticate.action (is a constant)

I always get the following error:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.

Request Details

I would be really grateful, if you could solve the problem. 

Best regards 

Fiyyaz 

1 answer

0 vote
David Simpson Community Champion Aug 30, 2017

@Fiyyaz Tahir This stuff is complicated. If you mess anything up the Google Developer Console, it caches the old value.

I've found that the best thing to do is to start again with a brand new profile.  

Having said that, ask Go2Group support for help. They will be able to guide you.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

98 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you