Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resolving automatic merge failure

Yogesh Aher February 10, 2016

I have committed a .jar file in my 1603 repository and created a pull request for the same.The pull request was approved and merged but is causing automatic merge conflict while merging from 1603 to 1604 version. Is there any way where I could resolve the merge conflict that is stopping the automatic merge to 1604?

1 answer

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2016

Not sure what you're using for your remote repository, but for Stash/Bitbucket it is necessary to resolve conflicts locally.

Best way is, working locally, to either merge the master branch (or whatever branch you're trying to merge into with your Pull Request) into your feature branch or rebase the feature branch on top of the master branch, then resolve conflicts locally in the feature branch, then push and issue the Pull Request (or, since you've already issued one, allow it to be automatically updated)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events