Setup SourceTree with Stash and Pull Requests

Hi,

Lets say i have some uncommitted local file changes and same time someone pushed the same changed or conflicted file.

Before committing my changes, i did  a pull what are the latest changes available in remote then i ran in to pull failed with conflict issue without showing to resolve with both local and remote one

How to deal with this  above situation

I know i can commit that first and do a merge with latest changes but is there any way  without doing commit i can do merge or conflict resolution by my own?

Any solution is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 answer

0 vote

Hi

I would expect the pull to have worked and shown the conflicts locally, can you screen shot what happens.

However the other way around this would be to Stash you local changes and then pull and then re-apply your stash over the top.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Agile

How Davin Studer gets Confluence to do everything he wants it to do...except dishes

@Davin Studer holds many interests, including but not limited to health tech and Star Trek. Read on to discover more about Davin, from his favorite Confluence macros to his favorite lit...

206 views 1 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you