Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Git tags in Stash UI

Semyazz March 28, 2013

Is there any way to list tags in Stash's UI or when this feature will be available? Any plans?

I'm using workflow where tags are used to mark released version and I would like to see that in the UI.

4 answers

1 vote
Pravin August 7, 2013

Current enhancement request. You may consider to vote it.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2795

0 votes
Mei Cabauatan May 28, 2013

Hi Jens,

When do you reckon this enhancement on release version visibility will be available for stash?

Jens Schumacher [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

Unfortunately we can not commit to a specific date at this stage.

0 votes
Jens Schumacher [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2013
As Charles already explained, there is a way to see existing tags and branches in Stash already. That being said, we do have plans to feature tags and branches more prominently in the future to identify released versions more easily. Thanks for your feedback!
0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2013

Hi Semyazz,

Stash allows you to select a tag from the branch selector on the commit and file page. Is that what you had in mind? If you don't mind me asking, what operations would you like to perform on the tags?

You may want to create a feature request so we track the issue further.

Cheers,

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events