Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Reorder Fields' doesn't seem to work

Elan Guttman May 9, 2023

Is it possible to edit forms and change the order etc of the fields? I can see a 'Reorder Field' handle but it doesn't seem to do anything? Thanks for your help. 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
rmax February 16, 2024

I also had the same issue.  It's very fiddly, you have to select Reorder and then move it on the right hand side, not the same side as the Reorder icon.  You also have to make sure the box is selected.  Not very intuitive, would be good if this was improved.2024-02-16_10-18-40.png2024-02-16_10-24-45.png

jimerman May 16, 2024

I am SO glad you posted that answer!  Helped a ton.  I really wish that it were more intuitive.  Incidentally, we have a product that may help in that regard - it is called CodaEA for Coda Error Assist - while its primary job is to be able to look up error codes and build community collaboration around that, its secondary job would be to build collaboration and information dissemination around any kind of message or GUI element.  For example, in the form editor, you could have a series of "topics" like "Reordering form fields" - with a link to further documentation, videos, and the ability for the user to post comments and discussions on the topic.  Our website is www.codaea.io.

0 votes
Shivam Pasricha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 10, 2023

- In the Forms manager, you can just drag the fields to the position where you like.

Or is the question something else?

Elan Guttman May 10, 2023

Thanks for your reply. I think it was a browser glitch. Restarted PC/Browser and it worked. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events