Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Custom fields (Pulled from AD) into Forms

Michelle Sharp May 25, 2024

I read that it's possible to get Dynamic fields for AD details to be added to Proforma.. however, I have created these, but when I go to add them from the Linked Jira field, the created field isn't even available to select.  Has anyone got this to work, or is it just wishful thinking on my part..

I know Insights isn't available, has anyone come up with a work around for this at all?? 

In an ideal world it would be done in behaviours but the layout is all wrong for the client.. 

We are using Data Center with the Proforma Add on

Thanks all

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Tommaso Gionfriddo _Teklada_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2024

Hi Michelle,

I believe you are looking for the data connections functionality. In depth documentation can be seen in the Proforma DC product documentation.

If this option isn't available on your site, potentially you are using an older version of the Proforma app. If this is the case, and you are unable to upgrade, one potential workaround could be to create a custom field which has its values synced with your external data source via ScriptRunner (It sounds like you already have ScriptRunner), then you should simply be able to use this custom field as a Linked Jira field in the form config.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events