Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regex for subversion nested branching structure

Thomas Dakan August 14, 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to get regex rules configured so that fisheye can understand our branches directory structure.

We have a single, largeish, repository (the entire head including branches is around 15gb) with a number of projects in it.

In our branches directory we have a number of project-level folders that have branches of that project inside of them. We also have some branches that are directly at the root of the branches directory e.g. Main/branches/branch1 vs

main/branches/projectABC/branch1

The problem I think I'm having is that it doesn't appear to be possible to do exclusions with the regex structure in the 'scm details' section of the repository config. So I'm not sure what the correct way to tell fisheye about our branch structure will be.

I currently have:

regex                                           Name                                      logical prefix

branches/((?!LPEXP)[^/]+)          branches

branches/LPEXP/([^/]+)              branches

The first rule is intended to include all of the stuff that isn't with the LPEXP project.

The second rule is intended to include all of the project branches within the LPEXP directory.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Tom

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events