• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to enter a support request for ...

i am experiencing issues with my Atlassian product (fisheye/crucible).

1) i can't even tell which app is really having the issue
2) what information should i capture (yes there is that super nifty "make me a trouble ticket thing" in the app but that doesn't tell the rest of my story

3) i've done a search across this answers thing but i am really bad at asking a question about "bad file descriptor" "bad bits" or i am really the only person to have ever run across this issue

2 answers

Not to worry Scott - support won't bite :-)

The same group handles both fisheye and crucible so the ticket will end up with the right people. Go ahead and submit a support request detailing out the issue and based on what is going on, they can advise on what further info is needed to track down the problem.

1 vote
Joe Clark Atlassian Team Jan 17, 2012

Hey Scott, our official support channel is https://support.atlassian.com

You can create a new JIRA issue on that site describing your problem and someone will be able to help you through getting all the right information to capture.

Don't worry too much about making sure the ticket is filed against the correct app and has all the correct information from the very beginning - the support engineer assigned to the issue will be able to work with you to collect all the necessary data.

:-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Bitbucket Smart Commits vs. Genius Commits - What's the difference?

If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...

114 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you