Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enter a support request for ...

Scott Brinkmeyer January 17, 2012

i am experiencing issues with my Atlassian product (fisheye/crucible).

1) i can't even tell which app is really having the issue
2) what information should i capture (yes there is that super nifty "make me a trouble ticket thing" in the app but that doesn't tell the rest of my story

3) i've done a search across this answers thing but i am really bad at asking a question about "bad file descriptor" "bad bits" or i am really the only person to have ever run across this issue

2 answers

1 vote
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2012

Hey Scott, our official support channel is https://support.atlassian.com

You can create a new JIRA issue on that site describing your problem and someone will be able to help you through getting all the right information to capture.

Don't worry too much about making sure the ticket is filed against the correct app and has all the correct information from the very beginning - the support engineer assigned to the issue will be able to work with you to collect all the necessary data.

:-)

1 vote
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2012

Not to worry Scott - support won't bite :-)

The same group handles both fisheye and crucible so the ticket will end up with the right people. Go ahead and submit a support request detailing out the issue and based on what is going on, they can advise on what further info is needed to track down the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events