fisheye crucible editing review content

Hello all. I have a fisheye/crucible question. I have a code review that somehow managed to end up with two copies of the same file in the left side pane. Normally I would click the pencil icon to enter edit mode and delete the file. But, alas, there are comments made on both entries, so I am not allowed to delete either. :( Any tricks to get around this????? Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 vote

Seems like you are affected by issue.  Basically Crucible expects each file to have linear ancestry line, so revision slider displayed top of a Crucible file can represent ancestry properly.   When you happen to have changes to the same file made on parallel branch, where there is no ancestor/descendant relation of those revisions to revisions already added to the review, Crucible will end up creating a duplicated entry for such file.  See the CRUC-6806 issue description for more details.

I'm afraid there is no way to merge those duplicated files into single one in the review.  

Kind regards,

Thanks Piotr! I appreciate the feedback. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

366 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot