cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fisheye-api dependency

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Hello

I am developing plugin for fisheye and the fisheye version I have is 

Atlassian FishEye analysis (Version:4.4.1 Build:20170515065843 2017-05-15)

If I have fecru.version as 4.4.1 download from repo is failing to download when I enter command atlas-run.

I saw this version 4.0.4-20160506105158 as latest at https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.atlassian.fisheye/atlassian-fisheye-api/4.0.4-20160506105158

and I am using this..

<properties>
<fecru.version>4.0.4-20160506105158</fecru.version>
<fecru.data.version>4.0.4-20160506105158</fecru.data.version>
<amps.version>6.2.11</amps.version>
<plugin.testrunner.version>1.2.3</plugin.testrunner.version>
<atlassian.spring.scanner.version>1.2.13</atlassian.spring.scanner.version>
<!-- This key is used to keep the consistency between the key in atlassian-plugin.xml and the key to generate bundle. -->
<atlassian.plugin.key>${project.groupId}.${project.artifactId}</atlassian.plugin.key>
</properties>

Is it ok, per my understanding we should have fecru.version same as fisheye version to which we are targetting this plugin.

Please let me know which version of fecru to use and where to download from..

Thanks

Abe

1 answer

0 votes
Mark A.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Hey Abe, 

Yes, the two should match so that the data.version downloads the appropriate dependencies for that FeCru version.

What error are you receiving specifically when attempting to download?

Outside of permanently changing the version of the application as you see in your pom.xml you can run a specific version by using the command:

atlas-run -v 4.4.1

atlas-run --version 4.4.1

If you simply execute atlas-run, it will retrieve the latest release of Fisheye which is 4.5.1. You can view more about our maven repositories here - Working with Maven Repositories

-Mark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events