Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

When using LDAP with Crucible, what specific information from LDAP is stored in Fisheye?

Edited

My network administrators are refusing to provide me with the information that I need to connect Crucible to LDAP until I can tell them - specifically - what information from LDAP is going to be stored in Fisheye.

Is this documented anywhere?

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo M Atlassian Team Apr 20, 2018

Hello Duane!

Basically, when you first connect FishEye to an existing LDAP directory, the FishEye internal directory is synchronized with the LDAP directory. User information, including groups and group memberships, is copied across to the FishEye directory.

You can have take a look at the resources below regarding User Management:

Regards!

Rodrigo.

I need a -complete- list of the information that Crucible reads and/or stores.  "User information" isn't specific enough.  Is there any documentation that specifies this information?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

196 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events