Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble at Dragon Stage 7 Step 2

Christopher Levine July 15, 2018

Hi All

I am trying to complete the Atlassian Dragon Quest and I am stuck at the step where I need to Find "Find changeset '922fd93' in the activity stream. Click the cog icon next to the date for the commit and click Create Review in the dropdown menu."

I have a huge error that is popping up on the screen for the repository that I am unsure of what the issue is. I have tried googling and reading the forum but I am utterly stuck. 

Error

Sun Jul 15 15:10:06 GMT-500 2018: Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\Atlassian\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\Atlassian\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe --config extensions.felog=C:\Atlassian\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 922fd9308885467fcb3ed0a3a185d8e661bedcc9 -p -m" in [C:\Atlassian\Data\fecru\var\cache\Dragons\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: null

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christopher Levine July 15, 2018

Okay this was hard to figure out and lead to some other issues. 

This issue above occurs if your Mercurial edition is too new. However there are many other issues you can run into with other versions. 

I recommend if doing this on Windows installing TortoiseHg 2.1.3 available from the link below. 

https://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg/downloads/

I ran into errors when Mercurial was too new/too old/old but newer and had to have the exact version. 

The version above will prevent any issues. 

0 votes
Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2018

Hi @Christopher Levine,

I know that the quest tells to use very specific versions of each products, but if you are ready to see some differences in the user interface and in the functions themselves, I would recommend installing the most recent version of each product.

Simply browse to this link to get them:

- https://www.atlassian.com/download

And let us know how this goes!

Cheers,
Caterina - Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events