Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SSL keystore password seems to be incorrect - it was unable to open the keystore file

Flo February 16, 2017

Hi,

crucible is unable to open (or find?) the keystore file. I observed the following:

• documentation claims that crucible seeks in FISHEYE_INST for the given keystore file name
  • Crucible admin section -> System Info dsiplays that the env vars FISHEYE_INST and FISHEYE_HOME are mixed up, in my case they read the following:
    • D:\Crucible
    • F:\CRUCIBLE_HOME
    However, when I check the content of the above mentioned directories I can confirm that D:\Crucible contains the installation and F:\CRUCIBLE_HOME contains crucible data ("home"), so really only the env vars are mixed up
  • this makes me question where crucible will actually seek for the keystore file
  • therefore I put the keystore file in both directories
  • using keytool -list -keystore <mykeystorefilename> -v lists a single entry with the alias "fisheye"

When I enter all information into the Crucible admin section -> Server -> SSL config as stated in the Crucible documentation I keep getting the above mentioned error that my keystore password is invalid.

I can confirm it is not.

It is to be mentioned that I do not use DNS but a private IP to access crucible.

This is about Atlassian FishEye analysis with Crucible code review. (Version:4.3.0 Build:20170119092650 2017-01-19)

Any help is appreciated,
thanks,
Tim

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Flo February 16, 2017

I could make it work editing config.xml directly and got the following findings:

• maybe due to the misconfigured env vars I had two config.xml, one in each directory (home and install)
  • Crucible makes use of the config.xml in the home directory (falsely declared as FISHEYE_INST)
  • Crucible makes use of the keystore in the installation directory (falseley declared as FISHEYE_HOME)
Müller_ Julian June 28, 2018

Hello @Flo I have the same problem. Can you tell me, how you edited the config.xml? I'm not sure about the syntax.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events