Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Crucible Licence Key you have entred is invalid

JAMET Daniel February 26, 2024

Atlassian gives me a new license key but when i want to install it i obtain the message "The Crucible Licence Key you have entred is invalid"

My Server ID is: BPSX-7SN0-77P3-L65N
My SEN is: SEN-50784233

Can you help me to solve this issue ?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You need to talk to Atlassian support about this one, the community here has no access to the licencing system.  Https://support.atlassian.com/contact will ask you for the SEN you have given us if you select the Crucible/Fisheye option in the menus.

However, before you raise it there, can you check that 

• You are copying and pasting the key precisely and in plain text.  Some browsers and text editors add line breaks or even additional characters to content when you hit select and copy.  (There was even a phase where Internet Explorer randomly changed characters in keys when copying them because the idiots at MS thought it was a good idea to add slpeping correction to everything)
  • You have copied the full licence key (you should not need to worry about trailing spaces at the end of the key, but you do need every letter of it).  My usual error is missing the last line in the text

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events