Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Review report generation from Crucible

Hi,

I have a review created in crucible and the reviewers have provided their comments. I want to now export these comments along with the file name and the line number where the comments are added to either excel sheet/word format.

Is there any plugin available for this usecase?

Regards,

Chandraprabha

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @chandraprabha hegde,

Currently, when you navigate to a Crucible review, click the Tools menu and select View Review History there is an Export to CSV link at the top right corner:

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 10.57.55.png

However, as can be seen in this screenshot, the information you're looking for is not currently available:

The Action column is telling you that a comment was added and the Details column is telling you the comment text itself, but it is not telling you if the comment was a General Comment or a comment in a source code file, nor the source code line number in which the comment was added.

I've searched in the Crucible public issue tracker and found out the following issues:

Feel free to vote on these issues and leave any feedbacks you can provide.

Regards,

Felipe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Share your Confluence Cloud experience for a chance to win $500!

Take our 5-minute survey to win a $500 Visa gift card! Are you currently using Confluence Cloud? We want to hear from you! Fill out this quick survey about your Confluence Cloud experience so we ...

240 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you