cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict repository visibilty (fisheye)

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2014

Hi

I am on fisheye 3.2.2

When someone creates a crucible review, they choose the repositories. Now since in our instance we have hundreds of repositories indexed, it becomes quite difficult identifying the right repository

So, my question is - is there a way we can restrict the visibility of repositories to users, as a user i am only interested in the 3-5 repositories i am working on , and i should be presented with only 3-5 repostories to choose from not the entire list of 100.

How can i achieve this?

rAHUL

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2014

Hello Rahul,

Yes, it is possible to restrict the visibilities of repositories to groups of users. So, these are the steps:

1. Create groups of users
  2. Add users to these groups
  3. Edit the repository permissions and make sure that the correct groups are chosen.

Then, while creating reviews, only the repositories that the user creating the review is allowed to see will be listed.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2014

Thanks Felipe..that helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events