Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository review coverage report

Deleted user December 21, 2018

How can I get a review coverage summary of my crucible project?

e.g number of code lines reviewed compared to total number of lines in my project repository (svn).

1 answer

0 votes
Themis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2018

Hi Henrik,

Do you have Fisheye as well as Crucible? If that is the case, I believe you can then use Review Coverage Reports to get the information you need.

Details in Review Coverage Report.

Hope this helps,

Themis

Deleted user January 2, 2019

Hi Themis,

Yes, we have both Fisheye and Crucible and I have seen the review coverage report. But I can not find the information I am looking for.

We have a large code base in svn (not reviewed in crucible). What we need is a report showing amount of code reviewed in comparison to all existing code in the repository.
We plan to review all code but it will take some time and we want to see the progress in a graph, increasing untill we reach 100%.

In the review coverage report I can only find graphs like this.
As I understand it this shows percentage of committed code that was reviewed each day.

image.png

I want something like this, showing our progress towards 100% of our code reviewed (only decreasing when new code is added or previously reviewed code is changed.

image.png

Regards
Henrik

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events