Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository index failed

Ajay Singh March 10, 2014

com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin\git.exe whatchanged --always --reverse --date-order -m --no-abbrev --no-renames 8b7feae8d6792d15b10dd6cffbb02048fdfa6197 --pretty=format:C:%H%nP:%P%nA:%aN%nE:%aE%nR:%cN%nF:%cE%nD:%at%nS:%s%nB:%b%n@@fe_body_end@@ " in [F:\FishEyeInstDir\var\cache\SM-SuperPro-EX\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessRuntimeException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: I can't find the name of your HOME directory I can't find the name of your HOME directory I can't find the name of your HOME directory

or it isn't a Dictionary E: unsupported filetype C:\Windows\TEMP/C2ETGc_004173-001SOW SENTINEL SUPERPRO V6 X WIN32.Doc fatal: unable to read files to diff com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin\git.exe diff --no-renames --no-abbrev --full-index -U0 4e0e2307ed8f3a39183fa98048cccb33d72c3b96..75cf9e9ba511851c1c071e391ddfb8c0ee318c41 " in [F:\FishEyeInstDir\var\cache\SM-SuperPro-EX\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: Non-zero exit code: 128

1 answer

0 votes
lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2014

Hi Ajay,

msysgit for Windows requires a HOME environment variable to be set and point to the git home directory. It can be any writable directory really, but does need to be set and exist.

Please check and set your HOME environment variable, either globally, or for the user FishEye is running as and see if that resolves your issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events