Prevent closing crucible review with open defects

Is there a way to prevent closing a crucible review when a open defect comment exists in it? currently it allows users to close crucible reviews without addressing a said issue.

Also as reviewers review and add comments, is it possible to get a list of open defects comments to appear in the "general" or top page under "objectives"? basically a headsup on crucible review completion and open defect status..

Thanks in advance..

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

These things are not currently possible, and I have created two feature requests:

Feel free to vote for the issue and/or leave a comment to describe your use-case in more detail. It will help our development team to build a solution that meets your needs.

If you want to know more about how we prioritise feature requests, take a look at our policy.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Hi all, this ticket related to the first feature request ( has been closed, the status of this feature request and all its details can now be followed here: Cheers, Caterina

Thanks Felipe. Are there any options/workarounds for us?

0 vote

I believe the options you might still have are to develop a plugin by yourself in which you can achieve your needs, or to reach out to one of our Experts who might be able to develop a plugin for you through paid services.

Apart from that, I believe you would need to wait for those issues mentioned before to be implemented.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

335 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot