Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest svn commits not synchronized into fisheye

VENKATESHWARARAO March 7, 2020

Hello Atlassian Community,

I am hoping that there is something I am missing the issue is the svn latest commits in svn is not visible in fisheye. for this i have troubleshooted that i have clicked on the re index in the maintenance tab in fisheye but it is scanned some level after that it hangs

Scanning changesets23.1%IN PROGRESS 100 of 433

my SVN repo URL look like 

https://svn.url name/repos/repo name/path/

under that structure looks like

In Fisheye i have configured SVN symbolic Rules

Regular Expression                          Name

path/trunk(/|$)                                  trunk

path/trunk_4.1.15(/|$)                       trunk

path/branches/([^/]+)                   path-${1}

path/tags/([^/]+)                          path-${1}

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Evan Slaughter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2020

For us to be able to know more about the root cause of the problems you're seeing during this hang, we would probably need to crack into a support-zip generated from your FishEye instance, as there doesn't appear to be any immediate smoking guns from just the information provided so far.

Given that a support zip and your application's logs contain information that you may not want to share on community, if your team is using a standard commercial license your team may want to proceed with submitting this same question to our team over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact.

Otherwise, for next steps for your team moving forward - we would ask that you check the application logs surrounding when the indexing process is hanging, and see if you can find anything in relation to the indexing of this repository that can give you some idea of what is happening that's causing this large delay. Depending on if there's any errors or exceptions, you're welcome to post them back here - or check if there's anything in our FishEye knowledge base surrounding these messages that may help to give you some additional context.

Thanks,

Evan Slaughter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events