cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and Fisheye/Crucible Integration authentication issue

James Charlesworth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 20, 2024

So I have had Jira and Fisheye/Crucible installed and fully integrated to the point where from Jira I can see Fisheye/Crucible branches and when creating a code review in Crucible against a Jira ticket I see the links to navigate from Jira to the code review. The problem is now that it stopped working randomly. The problem is that when in the Jira ticket I no longer see any links to crucible code reviews for new or old tickets that do have code reviews against them. If I go into crucible I can find the code reviews and if I click on the Jira ticket link it takes me to the Jira ticket but I see no link in the Jira ticket to the code reviews. Also when I click on branches in the Jira ticket I see an "Authenticate to see related branches" (see attached screenshot) window under the Fisheye/Crucible tab which previously showed me branches. If I click on the link in that window to authenticate I see an Atlassian exception (see attached screenshot). Any suggestions on what to look at? This is all installed on a single Linux machine and we did recently have some files that had their permissions accidently changed so maybe that is a problem? I don't know where to look for this if so.authenticate.pngException.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events