Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Source tab not showing all changesets for some users

norman dunning March 20, 2014

Ok, so the source tab is appearing and we've had no issues up to now - though I don't know if this has been around for a while.

When I view an issue, I see all 14 of the changesets that have been committed to our SCM (Mercurial) for it. However, a number of users are only seeing 8. I thought it was maybe a timeout issue, but if I SU to one of their usernames I get the same problem.

Sorry if this has already been asked, I've searched and found nothing:(

Please help!

2 answers

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2014

Hi Norman,

Just to let you know FishEye 3.3.3 was released today, it contain the fix for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-5126which you might be affected by. Would you consider upgrading your instance to see if that helps?

Kind regards,
Piotr

norman dunning April 3, 2014

That could well be it. We are just starting an upgrade project and should be complete within the next two months, I'll check whether that fixes it

0 votes
lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2014

Hi Norman,

what authentication method are you using for your application link between FishEye and JIRA?

If you're using OAuth or Trusted Applications, please check whether the FishEye user corresponding to the JIRA user viewing the source tab has the permisisons to see all the commits. Can the user search for all the commits in FishEye directly (try searching for the issue key in FishEye's quick search field)?

norman dunning March 20, 2014

Thanks for answering so quickly!

We are indeed using Trusted Applications. The changesets are visible by all the users and bizarrely searching for the issue key brings up 8 matches, but a different set to the ones displayed in Jira. If I give them one of the missing links they can navigate to it straight away.

norman dunning April 2, 2014

Any ideas were to look?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events