Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to upload multiple files to a review at once? [CRUC-1702]

Rhys Kroes March 16, 2017

I am currently working on a project for Rockwell Collins and we have a csv file of about 10,000 files that need to be reviewed. I am hoping to find a way to attach multiple files to a single review through this csv file. Is there a way to upload the files with this csv?

4 answers

0 votes
Rhys Kroes March 21, 2017

Alright, thanks for your help

Rhys

0 votes
Mikolaj Zyromski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2017

Hello again,

I guess with a bit of scripting you could go through your CSV, extract file paths and call https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.html#rest-service:reviews-v1:id:addFile REST endpoint to add those files to a given review. If you'd like to split the files over several reviews, you could run it in the loop (creating a review if needed by means of https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.html#rest-service:reviews-v1).

Best Regards,

Mikołaj Żyromski (Atlassian)

0 votes
Rhys Kroes March 17, 2017

Yes that is correct. Attaching them all to one review is not required. If it is easier to split it up into 50 reviews each with 200 files that would be fine too.

Thanks,

Rhys

0 votes
Mikolaj Zyromski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2017

Hi Rhys,

I'd like to make sure we're on the same page. Are the following assumptions right?

• You have a bunch (10k) of files on your storage
  • You have a single CSV file containing paths of all the files (10k entries)
  • You'd like to add all the files to a single given review as plain attachments

Regards,

Mikołaj Żyromski (Atlassian)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events