Is there a way to link issue from code in review?

We put TODOs in code all the time with JIRA issue tags (ABC-123). Is there a plug-in or some way to have Fisheye/Crucible create a link to the issue just like it does with other issue links when code is shown?

4 answers

0 votes
david.humeniuk@udri.udayton.edu December 3, 2014

I have actually moved to using Stash with Git about a year ago. Thanks though.

0 votes
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

Hi David,

Maybe this plugin can help you:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.mhenderson.reviewers

Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Celso Yoshioka

0 votes

I didn't realize you could see a link looking at the source, but yes it would be even more important for me at the review level when someone adds a reference to an issue and I want to see what it is all about.

It would also be nice when viewing source during a review or just through Fisheye if the link would also have the hover over display of the summary like it is done in Crucible for existing issue links (so you don't have to actually click on the link and bring up a new tab/window).

0 votes
rstephens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2013

Where would you like to see the llink? When viewing source, FishEye will generate a link to JIRA from the JIRA key. Would you like to be able to see a link at the review level?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events