Is there a way to link issue from code in review?

We put TODOs in code all the time with JIRA issue tags (ABC-123). Is there a plug-in or some way to have Fisheye/Crucible create a link to the issue just like it does with other issue links when code is shown?

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Where would you like to see the llink? When viewing source, FishEye will generate a link to JIRA from the JIRA key. Would you like to be able to see a link at the review level?

I didn't realize you could see a link looking at the source, but yes it would be even more important for me at the review level when someone adds a reference to an issue and I want to see what it is all about.

It would also be nice when viewing source during a review or just through Fisheye if the link would also have the hover over display of the summary like it is done in Crucible for existing issue links (so you don't have to actually click on the link and bring up a new tab/window).

Hi David,

Maybe this plugin can help you:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.mhenderson.reviewers

Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Celso Yoshioka

I have actually moved to using Stash with Git about a year ago. Thanks though.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

121 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you