Is there a way to create a review for all commits instead of just 20 commits?

Derek Powell October 30, 2017

I have detailed in the ticket what I'm talking about, is there a way to create a review for all commits instead of just 20?

Thanks,

Derekscreenshot.jpg

2 answers

1 vote
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2017

Hello @Derek Powell,

Before I can help you, can you please clarify which versions of Jira and Fisheye you are running? This way I can try replicating the scenario and see how to do what you need.

Cheers!

Felipe 

Derek Powell November 1, 2017

JIRA 6.1

FishEye analysis with Crucible code review. (Version:3.2.0 Build:20131126215459 2013-11-27)

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2017

Hello @Derek Powell,

I have replicated your scenario locally by having JIRA 6.1.x integrated with Fisheye 3.2.x through Application Links, using OAuth as authentication method for both Incoming and Outgoing authentication in both products, having more than 20 commits in a repository, and the Source tab in the JIRA issue showing "Create review for all 20 commits".

What happens here is that, even though there are more than 20 commits whose messages contain that Jira issue key, by default only the 20 most recent commits are displayed in the Source tab.

You can change how many commits get displayed in the Source tab by going to Jira Administration > Add-ons > FishEye Configuration (under Source Control) and, in Global Configuration section, click the Edit button, then under Display options, increase the value of the Max commits / Issue setting, then click the Update button.

After increasing this setting and refreshing the Jira issue, the button in the Source tab showed "Create review for all 22 commits".

I hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events