Is it possible to bulk add external git repos to Fisheye

Hi, I am setting up a brand new Fisheye/Crucible instance and have added a couple of existing repos to it. Easy process, I must say! But today I received a list with 120 repos that need to be added as well!! Is there a way to add external git repos in bulk? Rgrds, // Svante

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
Nick Pellow Atlassian Team Jul 01, 2013

Hi Svante,

There are a few options available to you:

1. All repository definitions are stored in the config.xml file in your FISHEYE_INST directory. You could create a script which inserts the 120 new repositories to that
  2. Use the new Admin REST API: https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/fecru.html#d2e27 While not all options are supported, the common ones are. You can also use "Repository Defaults" to define common options which are then picked up by all repositories that don't overwrite them.
  3. If your repositories are on BitBucket or Stash, you may be able to use the Repository Synchronisation Plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.fecru.reposync.reposync

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Nick

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

141 views 8 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you