Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating JIRA cloud with fisheye

Wayne Dillon August 30, 2017

Hi,

I'm running a fisheye instance on my local machine as a trial, we also have a jira software instance running against the cloud. I've set up an application link from fisheye to jira but am getting the following network error:

NetworkErrorFisheye.PNG

The troubleshooting tells me that this is being caused by the lack of a matching application link on jira, however, as fisheye is running on my local machine (which is not publicly accessible, to the best of my knowledge) when I try to create the jira link I see the following:

NoResponseJira.PNG

Is there a way to generate a consumer key (from jira, for fisheye) and establish a one way link? Alternatively, am I missing something with the jira application link? I imagine this has to be an issue common to anyone whose jira runs on the cloud and doesn't have an accessible server.

Cheers,

Wayne

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2017

Hi Wayne,

The JIRA Cloud instance needs to be able to talk to the FishEye instance to establish the Application Link. The two applications will talk with each other and set up the consumer key and other details. This is mentioned in the Link to server apps from Cloud documentation. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events