Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get LoC information for Git repository in FishEye 4.4.2

Ola Presterud August 30, 2017

According to changelog for FishEye 4.3, LoC have been implemented for Git repositories. But I cannot get this to work, just upgraded to FishEye 4.4.2. Even after adding a new repository from Stash, ensuring it has been fully indexed, it still states "This plugin does not have access to all the repository data for XXXX/. Some data is not available: The repository may be indexing, may not support LoC or has "Store Diff Info" turned off".

"Store Diff Info" is enabled.

Anyone having experience with this?

2 answers

0 votes
Sandhya December 31, 2018

We to getting the same issue.

Repository->Reports->Code Metrics

Once we click on the Code metrics under repository reports getting below error

This plugin does not have access to all the repository data for Test1234/. Some data is not available: The repository may be indexing, may not support LoC or has "Store Diff Info" turned off.

Note: "Store Diff Info" is enabled.

Kindly help on this issue.

Admin June 4, 2019

Hi,

Did you ever find resolution for this issue, i am also having the same?

Like lazy likes this
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2019

Fisheye does not support LOC in reports for Git and Hg. You can use DLOC charts feature only.

lazy September 22, 2021

how to use DLOC

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2017

Are you talking about LOC or DLOC? In FishEye 4.3 we have implemented DLOC (i.e. delta-LOC) for Git and Mercurial repositories.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events