How to connect to network repository?

How do I connect to a remote Mercurial repository?

It works if the repository is placed locally on my PC as "C:\Mercurial\xxx"

The path is e.g. "R:\Mercurial\xxx" and

I have also tried with "\\sbs2011\filedata\Mercurial\xxx"

I assume it has something to do with mapping network drives or missing "\\".

When testing I get the following:

Error testing connection.
Non-zero exit code: 255
at com.atlassian.utils.process.PluggableProcessHandler.complete(PluggableProcessHandler.java:69)
at com.atlassian.utils.process.ExternalProcessImpl.wrapUpProcess(ExternalProcessImpl.java:509)
at com.atlassian.utils.process.ExternalProcessImpl.finish(ExternalProcessImpl.java:423)
at com.atlassian.utils.process.ExternalProcessImpl.execute(ExternalProcessImpl.java:378)
at com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.DvcsScmConfig.executeCommand(DvcsScmConfig.java:139)

Connection failed

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

There's a document describing an error that follow the error code you are getting, please check it at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/Unable+to+Pull+Mercurial+Repository+With+Error%3A+SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE%3A+certificate+verify+failed.

Without further details from your logs I can't say for sure at which point the indexing is failing, but since you mentioned you're trying to connect to a remote repository, I think it's possible you're running into the issue described by the document above.
You may check at the atlassian-fisheye-<date>.log located under the FISHEYE_INST/var/log directory for more details when this error occurs.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

50 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you