Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate crucible automated reminder?

ViktorT December 13, 2011

When I open code review details I can see "send reminder" field, but it's disabled. Also it says "Automated reminder is disabled". How to activate it?

Also I'd like to send automated reminders to both reviewers (who doesn't finish their review) and author (who doesn't closed their review though all reviewers have already completed review). Is it possible?

p.s. I do have correctly configured smtp.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ViktorT January 2, 2012

Actually it's not "disabled", it's just depends on whether due date expire or not - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-6014

0 votes
Chii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2011

Review reminders are disabled if there are no due date set. Check the due date is set the review itself, or if you have admin access, check the default due date in the project is set.

ViktorT December 14, 2011

due dates are set, both for the review and the default for project. for eash review i can see due 2 days ago, in 1 day, etc., but for any review there's "Automated reminder is disabled" in the details.

seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2011

You will need an SMTP server configured for review reminders to be available as well

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events