Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I incomplete other reviewers statuses

S
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2012

The crucible permission scheme allows for other review members to "uncomplete" fellow reviewer's statuses, but where do I go in the GUI to actually make that happen?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sten Pittet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2012

Hi Stephen,

It is not possible to uncomplete other reviewers' statuses. I'm currently troubled by the fact that you believed it was possible.

Could you let me know which part of the UI made you think this was possible? Maybe it's the wording in the screenshot below:

Alexander Taler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2012

Perhaps not what's asked, but the review author can uncomplete reviewer's status by changing the contents of the review.

0 votes
Richard Bradley August 13, 2013

It would be very useful to be able to uncomplete other reviewers. Some actions on a review, such as adding a comment or (and this one seems like a bug?) adding an unanchored patch to the review, do not automatically uncomplete all reviewers. It can be difficult to know if a reviewer has seen that you are waiting for their reply. It would be nice to be able to "uncomplete" them, so that the review went back into their inbox.

Chip Selden
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2018

This is exactly what I'm looking for as well. Reviewers have to actively seek comments in previous reviews in order to find them. Would be nice to be able to send it back to their inbox.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events