Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reduce the number of committers?

iron.werther August 23, 2017

Hello!

At startup, with starter license, FishEye complains:

2017-08-23 10:34:10,919 WARN  [RepoStarter-2 next ] fisheye DefaultLicenseEnforcer-validateCommitterLimit - Committer limit exceeded - committer list: <list of eleven folks>

Most of them *once* worked here. How, and where (in Bamboo?), can I reduce the list?

Is the list connected to some repository? Is that repository's name then "next"?

--

Pete

1 answer

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2017

Fisheye reads whole history of the repository and detects committers of it.
Starter license has a limitation that only 5 commiters are allowed. It doesn't matter that nowadays actievly only 3 people commit to that repository. 

Is the list connected to some repository? Is that repository's name then "next"?

Yes, that is a Fisheye's repository name.
iron.werther August 24, 2017

Hello Grzegorz!

Is this still a legitimate use of the software? If yes, then Fisheye would not need to complain…

--

Pete

Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2017

Sorry, I don't really understand the question. 

Yes, Fisheye is able to index repositories with higher numer of commiters, however, Starter license have a number of limitations  and number of historic committers per repository is one of them. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events