How can I delete a Fisheye project?

Thomas Nagy May 3, 2012

How can I delete a Fisheye project?

2 answers

0 votes
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012

The CR project is the default Crucible project.
You can't delete it.

J. Wilkes March 12, 2013

To be certain I understand the concept correctly - did I get this right? This CR project is the never-to-be-deleted default project, it is not automatically re-generated after deleting the last (other) project, so whatever project is left last will never be deleted. Right?

So one would not touch the CR project at all, as if it didn't exist, and could work with the other projects normally?

0 votes
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012

If you have only FishEye installed without Crucible, you can run into issue FE-3570.
To delete the project you'll have to enable Crucible temporarily.

You can obtain a Crucible evaluation license from https://my.atlassian.com to activate Crucible, delete the project, and remove the Crucible license again.

Thomas Nagy May 3, 2012
I remember having deleted an empty project after the first install some time ago, but I think it has reappeared (or maybe this is something else). It could happen that this is actually a virtual project to specify default properties of newly created projects. This is what I see in the first row:

Projects
helpStatus
A project is a set of Crucible content combined with a set of customisable FishEye content.
<th>Key</th><th>Name</th><th>Default Repository</th><th>Default Moderator</th><th>

Default Reviewer Users

</th><th>Default Reviewer Groups</th><th>Default Review Time</th><th>Crucible Settings</th><th>FishEye Content</th><th>Operations</th>
CR Default Project 5 weekdays Edit Edit Application Links

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events