Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team, is Atlassian still supporting the Fisheye and Crucible for migration from server to cloud ?

Jayaprakash January 17, 2020

Hi Team,

Currently we are using Jira 7.1.10 version on self hosted. Our Jira is configured with Fisheye and Crucible add-ons. We are planning for Jira migration to cloud along with those add-inns.

Is Atlassian still supporting for Fisheye + Crucible licenses over cloud ? please confirm

Somewhere in Atlassian support I see like "As of October 2013, we have retired Fisheye & Crucible Cloud. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to potential customers. " please do let us know.

Regards

Jayaprakash Sanga

+91 9642848866

jayaprakashsanga@gmail.com

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Nope. You will need to host Fisheye/Crucible on your own. Many of our clients host it in AWS if they are trying to get off of locally installed hardware.

Jayaprakash January 19, 2020

Thanks Dave for the reply.

Right now we are setting up Atlassian Jira + JSD + Confluence on Cloud not in AWS.

Do we need to host Fisheye/Crucible on cloud ? what is latest version of Fisheye + Crucible and is it supportive on cloud platform right ?

Regards

Jayaprakash Sanga

+91 9642848866

Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2020

Atlassian does not offer a Cloud version of Fisheye/Crucible any more.  This means that you will need to run it yourself on some server. This can be physical, virtual or in a Cloud Service Provider like AWS or Azure. Hopefully that's more clear.

Jayaprakash January 20, 2020

During this scenario, can I have my Atlassian Jira configured on cloud and Fisheye+Crucible in server will that works ? I dont think so.

what could be the possible cases to have Fisheye+Crucible add-inns where my Jira + JSD exist in Atlassian Cloud.

Regards

Jayaprakash Sanga

+91 9642848866

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events