Fisheye connection to Subversion Issue

Jenin Mohan November 23, 2014

Hi All,

I am upgrading fisheye 2.9.1 to 3.5.4, everything went fine except that fisheye is not able to scan subversion repositories. Some background to the issue:

1) Subversion is on different server but all ports are open and I am able to telnet from fisheye to subversion and vice versa.

2) I am getting below error in the fisheye logs:

Repository paused due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.config.ConfigException: Could not access http://if4345.kan.ironmountain.com/svn/atl-test/ : org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test' com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test' org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test' org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test' java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
3) When I am trying jsvn command to find svn repo info I get the below error:

[fisheye@if1347 svn]$ ./jsvn info http://if4345.kan.ironmountain.com/svn/atl-test
svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/svn/atl-test'

I have checked everything in fisheye configuration and I am unable to find a valid cause for this issue.

Could anyone please suggest what possibly be going wrong?

Thanks and Regards,

Jenin Mohan

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2014

Hi Jenin,

As the jsvn command is failing, it seems this problem is outside FishEye.

Could you please confirm if there is any proxy in front of SVN or FishEye, and also check if there is any firewall in SVN server side that could be blocking access from FishEye?

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events