Fisheye as windows service could not start, error 1067

Hi there,

I'm trying to configure Fisheye for the first time following the configuration guide for Windows and I have come to the point were I'm supose to start the fisheye service without any errors. But the service fails to start with the error code 1067, and that brought me to this page but that didn't fix the problem.

my wrapper.log:

STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:49 | --> Wrapper Started as Console
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:49 | Launching a JVM...
ERROR  | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:50 | JVM exited while loading the application.
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:54 | Launching a JVM...
ERROR  | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:55 | JVM exited while loading the application.
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:56 | CTRL-C trapped.  Shutting down.
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:56 | <-- Wrapper Stopped

I find the date pretty weird. If someone could point me in the right directon of where I can continue my debugging it would be much apreciated.

Best Regards,

The setup:
Windows Server 2012
Java 1.7.0_21
FishEye 2.10.4

3 answers

1 vote
Colin Goudie Community Champion Apr 25, 2013

Um, the page you listed tells you the resolution?

Did you try it? It says to include the %JAVA_HOME% environment variable in the System Path settings.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736637(v=ws.10).aspx

Hi Collin,

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself clairly enough but I did follow the instructions on that page without any luck. When I type "echo %PATH%" in a command line it does return "D:\java\bin;<rest of the PATH-variable>" . My %JAVA_HOME% is D:\java so everything looks correct, but I still get the same error.

Colin Goudie Community Champion Apr 25, 2013

Just to check, did you put it in the system or users PATH? I'd just be betting Fisheye runs as the System user

The system PATH. There is no user PATH in my case.

0 vote

Do you have any error in the fisheye.out file? Or is it not even going that far?

To clarify the weird 2004 date in your wrapper.log: you're looking at the example log that ships with the wrapper.

That was my guess as well, but thank you for the clarification. :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked 6 hours ago in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

52 views 3 3
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you