Fisheye as windows service could not start, error 1067

Atle Haga April 25, 2013

Hi there,

I'm trying to configure Fisheye for the first time following the configuration guide for Windows and I have come to the point were I'm supose to start the fisheye service without any errors. But the service fails to start with the error code 1067, and that brought me to this page but that didn't fix the problem.

my wrapper.log:

STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:49 | --> Wrapper Started as Console
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:49 | Launching a JVM...
ERROR  | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:50 | JVM exited while loading the application.
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:54 | Launching a JVM...
ERROR  | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:55 | JVM exited while loading the application.
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:56 | CTRL-C trapped.  Shutting down.
STATUS | wrapper  | 2004/11/29 03:00:56 | <-- Wrapper Stopped

I find the date pretty weird. If someone could point me in the right directon of where I can continue my debugging it would be much apreciated.

Best Regards,

The setup:
Windows Server 2012
Java 1.7.0_21
FishEye 2.10.4

3 answers

1 vote
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

Um, the page you listed tells you the resolution?

Did you try it? It says to include the %JAVA_HOME% environment variable in the System Path settings.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736637(v=ws.10).aspx

Atle Haga April 25, 2013

Hi Collin,

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself clairly enough but I did follow the instructions on that page without any luck. When I type "echo %PATH%" in a command line it does return "D:\java\bin;<rest of the PATH-variable>" . My %JAVA_HOME% is D:\java so everything looks correct, but I still get the same error.

Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

Just to check, did you put it in the system or users PATH? I'd just be betting Fisheye runs as the System user

Atle Haga April 28, 2013

The system PATH. There is no user PATH in my case.

0 votes
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2013

To clarify the weird 2004 date in your wrapper.log: you're looking at the example log that ships with the wrapper.

Atle Haga April 28, 2013

That was my guess as well, but thank you for the clarification. :)

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2013

Do you have any error in the fisheye.out file? Or is it not even going that far?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events