Fisheye CLI - How to add repository

Florian Pfeiffer August 26, 2013

I'm wondering if it's possible to add a repository to fisheye from the CLI? I had a look at the documentation and couldn't find anything useful for that. Or do I have to create that with the run/query action?

Thanks for any directions :)

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
rstephens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Hi Florian,

Unfortunately there is no REST API exposed but there is an API for managing repos that is available to plugins. This open source plugin provides a REST endpoint for creation of GIT repos, and woud be fairly trivial to modify to support other repo types.

Kind Regards,

Richard Stephens

Florian Pfeiffer August 28, 2013

The plugin looks exactly like what I currently need! thanks =)

1 vote
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2013

We have started building out the FishEye/Crucible Admin REST api. The first version is already shipping since 3.0.

You can add repositories, and also perform common actions such as triggering a scan, re-index etc all via REST already.

Please see https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/fecru.html#d2e27

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2013

Nice, I must have missed that in the 3.0 announcement. I added FCLI-10 to cover.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013

No. I don't believe there were any configuration like remote APIs available from FishEye.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events