Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye 4.7.0 Build 20190214100246 - database migration from MySQL 5.5 to MySQL5.7 fails

David Culbertson July 29, 2019

I am trying to upgrade my fisheye database from MySQL 5.5 to 5.7.  I have set up a new MySQL server on a different machine.  On the fisheye Database Configuration screen, I can connect to the existing DB and the newly created DB on the new server.  In when I click the Save & Migrate button, I get the following:

Started
Starting ActiveObjects backup...
* Backing up Database Information
* Backing up Table Definitions
Skipping ActiveObjects due to exceptionCould not read fields for table ao_563aee_activity_entity
Creating table definitions...
Table 'fisheye.cwd_group_attributes' doesn't exist
Database migration failed: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'fisheye.cwd_group_attributes' doesn't exist
1 rows written, 0 tables completed.
3 rows written, 1 tables completed.
10 rows written, 3 tables completed.
10 rows written, 4 tables completed.
10 rows written, 5 tables completed.
Adding database constraints...
Problem with constraints script C:\Atlassian\fecru-4.7.0\sql\MYSQL\schema\constraints_107.sql
Database migration failed: com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.CruDBException: Problem with constraints script C:\Atlassian\fecru-4.7.0\sql\MYSQL\schema\constraints_107.sql

Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2019

Hello @David Culbertson ,

It has come to my attention that you have raised another question at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Fisheye-Crucible-questions/Backup-Error/qaq-p/1144888 that is related to this one over here because both of them involve a database table named 'cwd_group_attribute'.

So as to make things easier, I will reply to you in the other question.

Thanks!

Felipe Kraemer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events