FishEye integration to Jira (OnDemand)

Shaun Austin December 21, 2011

Hi,

I have recently signed up to an online trial for the OnDemand versions of Jira with FishEye. I need to configure FishEye to work with Jira and from what I can tell, I need to discover the FishEye repository key. However I don't know how to access FishEye so I can link it to my Mercurial repository on BitBucket. I have searched the documentation however everything I find relates to the installed version, not the hosted version. I imagine there is a seperate URL for FishEye where I can login and configure it, but I don't know what that is (as I mentioned, this is the hosted version).

I need to make a decision on whether to fully subscribe to Jira today so please could someone get in touch a.s.a.p.

Thanks

Shaun Austin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2012

Hi Shaun,

FishEye in OnDemand is found under the "Source" tab in your instance and can be configured by going to:

Administration > Source Tab (in the administration panel).

However, the BitBucket integration only currently works with JIRA and not FishEye so you aren't currently able to point FishEye at a repository on BitBucket and work with the two together. Our developers are working hard to provide this functionality, however the OnDemand platform is still very new and there will be many exciting developments, (such as FishEye/BitBucket integration), coming in the future as the platform develops.

All the best,

John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events