Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to connect to subversion file repository with fisheye

ola svensson June 10, 2014

Hi

I'm trying to connect fisheye to a subersion file repository that is located on another server than the fisheye installation. The setup is like this:

Server1: Fisheye

Server2: File server with subversion file repository

I've tried to enter in SVN URL:

file:\\\Server2\Folder\Folder with spaces\svn\MyRepo

and I get the following error:

------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to get info for the repository root for CommonServiceTool
svn: E155007: 'C:\Atlassian\fecru-3.4.4\bin\file:\fs01\EAB\Uppdrag\Pagaende\1160 - Husqvarna Common Service Tool\Versionshantering\svn\CommonServiceTool' is not a working copy
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc17.db.SVNWCDb.parseDir(SVNWCDb.java:1938)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc17.db.SVNWCDb.obtainWcRoot(SVNWCDb.java:6245)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc17.db.SVNWCDb.readInfo(SVNWCDb.java:3531)

Unable to get Repository Root URL for CommonServiceTool:file:\\\fs01\EAB\Uppdrag\Pagaende\1160 - Husqvarna Common Service Tool\Versionshantering\svn\CommonServiceTool/

I've also tried:

file:///Server2/Folder/Folder with spaces/svn/MyRepo

and I get the following error:

Unable to get info for the repository root for CommonServiceTool
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///fs01/EAB/Uppdrag/Pagaende/1160%20-%20Husqvarna%20Common%20Service%20Tool/Versionshantering/svn/CommonServiceTool'
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///fs01/EAB/Uppdrag/Pagaende/1160%20-%20Husqvarna%20Common%20Service%20Tool/Versionshantering/svn/CommonServiceTool'
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.openRepository(FSRepository.java:796)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.getLatestRevision(FSRepository.java:121)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.getRevisionNumber(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:118)

Unable to get Repository Root URL for CommonServiceTool:file:///fs01/EAB/Uppdrag/Pagaende/1160 - Husqvarna Common Service Tool/Versionshantering/svn/CommonServiceTool/

And quite a large amount of versions on these, but I get the same error messages.

Can you help?

Best regards

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ola svensson June 16, 2014

Nothing worked, instead configured svnserve to serve the repository and connected fisheye using the svn protocol instead of file protocol.

0 votes
ola svensson June 11, 2014

Tried mapping the repo to Q: (works fine, i can see the repo)

and then writing in fisheye configuration, SVN URL:

file:///Q:

Which still gives me the second error message,

Also tried:

file:\\\Q:

Which gives me the first error.

Additionally tested with:

file:///IP-Adress/Folder/Folder with spaces/svn/MyRepo

but still gets the error.

Is there something wrong with the syntax I'm writing?

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014

Seems that your subversion server is not responding to FishEye when it tries to connect.
Since they are in different servers, and you're running Windows, you could try to map the SVN server/folder on the Fisheye server. Now it seems to be trying to reach the repository in the same server.
Also you could try accessing through the SVN though the server IP address.

ola svensson June 10, 2014

Tried mapping the repo to Q: (works fine, i can see the repo)

and then writing in fisheye configuration, SVN URL:

file:///Q:

Which still gives me the second error message,

Also tried:

file:\\\Q:

Which gives me the first error.

Additionally tested with:

file:///IP-Adress/Folder/Folder with spaces/svn/MyRepo

but still gets the error.

Is there something wrong with the syntax I'm writing?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events