Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Connecting Crucible to BitBucket

GregSealby June 19, 2018

I have just installed the Crucible application on my home computer to evaluate whether this is a good tool for my team to use for code reviews.

I have my own Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket cloud accounts for testing tools like this.

I am having trouble connecting Crucible to Bitbucket and have not been able to find any help in the Atlassian documentation so far.

When trying to "Configure Application Links" from within Crucible to Bitbucket using the URL for my BitBucket cloud instance I get the following error:

No response was received from the URL you entered - it may not be valid. Please fix the URL below, if needed, and click Continue.

I am using my BitBucket base URL: https://bitbucket.org/{username}/

Can anyone please help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2018

Hi @GregSealby,

While Application links can be set up between Fisheye and Bitbucket Server, they cannot be configured between Fisheye and Bitbucket Cloud (bitbucket.org).

It is still possible to connect a bitbucket.org repository to Fisheye by following the steps in the "add an external Git repository to FishEye" paragraph on this page:

Fisheye - Git

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events