Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Dragon Slayer - No Activity in Fisheye - Repository index failed

Edited

I am on Stage 5 of the Dragon Slayer challenge.

• Windows 10 64-bit (Admin)
  • JDK 1.8.0
  • PostgreSQL 8.4
  • Jira Server 6.3
  • Confluence Server 5.7.1
  • Fisheye 3.7.0
  • tortoisehg-4.5.0-x64 (Mercurial v4.5)

In Fisheye, I can see the repository is setup and connected. It is located here: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian_dragons/dragonslayers/

However, when I navigate to the "Activity" tab for the Dragons repository, I see "No activity found" and see an error at he top of the page.

ERROR:

Fri Nov 30 10:54:27 PST 2018: Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe --config extensions.felog=C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 922fd9308885467fcb3ed0a3a185d8e661bedcc9 -p -m" in [C:\data\fisheyecrucible\var\cache\Dragons\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: null

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Downgrading to 3.9.x resolved the problem. Thanks.

Thank you! It worked for me too :)

It works!! Thanks Shawn!

Someone suggested that thee latest fisheye does not support Mercurial 4.8 (only 4.5). I downgraded Mercurial from 4.8 to 4.5, but the error persists.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

197 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events