Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dragon Slayer - No Activity in Fisheye - Repository index failed

Shawn Wallack November 30, 2018

I am on Stage 5 of the Dragon Slayer challenge.

• Windows 10 64-bit (Admin)
  • JDK 1.8.0
  • PostgreSQL 8.4
  • Jira Server 6.3
  • Confluence Server 5.7.1
  • Fisheye 3.7.0
  • tortoisehg-4.5.0-x64 (Mercurial v4.5)

In Fisheye, I can see the repository is setup and connected. It is located here: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian_dragons/dragonslayers/

However, when I navigate to the "Activity" tab for the Dragons repository, I see "No activity found" and see an error at he top of the page.

ERROR:

Fri Nov 30 10:54:27 PST 2018: Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: *** failed to import extension felog from C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py: missing attributes: norepo, optionalrepo, inferrepo *** (use @command decorator to register 'fecheck') hg: unknown command 'felog' (did you mean log?) com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe --config extensions.felog=C:\fisheyecrucible\fecru-3.7.0\python\hg\hgfelog\hgfelog.py --config ui.verbose=false felog 922fd9308885467fcb3ed0a3a185d8e661bedcc9 -p -m" in [C:\data\fisheyecrucible\var\cache\Dragons\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: null

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Downgrading to 3.9.x resolved the problem. Thanks.

ilenice August 16, 2019

Thank you! It worked for me too :)

Gabriel Chaves September 7, 2019

It works!! Thanks Shawn!

0 votes

Someone suggested that thee latest fisheye does not support Mercurial 4.8 (only 4.5). I downgraded Mercurial from 4.8 to 4.5, but the error persists.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events