Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible not picking up my new Git branch

D K May 12, 2015

I'm trying to create a new review Create Review > Choose branch > select repo > but my new branch does not appear.

Is there a way to refresh the list of branches so that Crucible can pick up the new branch.

2 answers

0 votes
jepmam March 10, 2016

Hi,

Unfortunately I have the same issue and re-indexing the repositories does not seem to have effect. I do have to add that the accounts are read-only, can this be the problem?

Re-indexing is going properly and without any problems; it gives feedback that cloning was working properly.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Marcel Jepma 

jepmam March 10, 2016

Hi all,

So I found the issue. We had a configuration of https, the connection itself succeeded but once we tried to fetch data (changes, branches etc.) it did not respond.

After creating a ssh-keypair and adding this to the repo (also read-only) it started to work!

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Marcel Jepma 

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2015

Hello,

Can you please check if FishEye has already indexed the changeset on which that branch was created? Are you able to see it within FishEye?

Can you please manually issue an incremental indexing and see if it helps? (see Re-indexing your repository).

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events