Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible localhost:8060/login works but not if from the non-server machine

Joseph Dong September 27, 2019

[edit] It's the antivirus's firewall blocked access. Didn't check that. All good now.

Hi Community,

I installed Crucible 4.7.1 on my local desktop machine for trial. Everything works fine on that local machine localhost:8060. However, once I move to my laptop on the same wifi router, Crucible's homepage 192.168.8.x:8060 loads well, but once I try to login with the username/password, the browser would show a blank page at address 192.168.8.x:8060/login

I also installed trials of Jira and Bitbucket on the same desktop machine. Login and everything else works fine from laptop.

Is there anything to be configured to allow login by a client machine?

Thanks in advance,

Joseph

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Dong September 28, 2019

It's the antivirus's firewall blocked client access. Didn't check that. All good now.

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2019

Hi Joseph Dong,

If you has been solved your issue, you can also reply to this post and mark your own reply as an 'Accepted answer'. This will help other people with the same or a quite similar problem to find a solution in a easy and faster way.

In addition, by doing this the post will automatically gain the "Solved:" prefix in search results to indicate other people that no further support is needed.

Kind Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events