Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible Logs user out often

Mangesh Gopale September 3, 2014

We are using Atlassian FishEye analysis with Crucible code review. (Version:2.7.11 Build:20120227023831 2012-02-27)

for the code review, There were 2 Reviewers for the Review request and myself and my colleague started the review simultaneously.

It was observed that we both were getting kicked off the crucible session abruptly. We could not figure out the reason but suspect that if there are multiple reviewers reviewing the request at the same time then this issue might be evident.

Such thing never happened with me when I was doing review earlier ( Single Reviewer)

It might be helpful infor mation to resolve issue if there is one.

1 answer

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2014

Hi Mangesh,

This is weird situation indeed, I have never seen such behaviour before.  We are using FishEye/Crucible internally doing reviews concurrently pretty often, most of our customers would use it same way too.  

To properly investigate this case we would need more details - actual error message you are getting, your server logs run with the debug mode enabled.  Could you raise a support request on support.atlassian.com so we would be able to effectively gather all required information and investigate this case?

By the way you are using over 2 years old version of FishEye/Crucible.  There was 3.5.3 version released recently, perhaps you want to give it a try first: https://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/download ?

Kind regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events