• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Crucible 4.4.2: Getting CommentResolutionData by REST_API

Hello!

We are using Crucible+Fish-Eye 4.4.2 for codereviews. For documentation i have to export the coderview results to a  special report template. I am doing this using REST_API. In need the resolved and unresolved items. I couldnt find it at the REST-API, but there seems to be a a class CommentResolutionData at java docs. Do I have to write my own REST-API class to access the data? Can I extend the existing  REST-API?

Thanks a lot
Richard :)

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Richard Sedlak

Can you please clarify what you mean by "resolved and unresolved items"? Are you talking about open and closed reviews, or maybe about resolved and unresolved comments?

Hello,

thanks for response. Yes, I am talking about resolved and unresolved comments. For my report tool I want to get the number of resolved and unresolved comments.

Richard

0 votes

Hi @Richard Sedlak,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you.

I have searched for a Crucible REST API that suits your needs but I haven't been able to find any.

We have been able to retrieve that information directly from the database though. This information is stored in cru_comment table, in the cru_last_resolution_status column.

Maybe this helps?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Share your Confluence Cloud experience for a chance to win $500!

Take our 5-minute survey to win a $500 Visa gift card! Are you currently using Confluence Cloud? We want to hear from you! Fill out this quick survey about your Confluence Cloud experience so we ...

293 views 5 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you