After a first index of our SVN repo with a "Maximum Indexable File Size" we've learned that we have sources which exceed that limit. The size of the file was some 190k while "Maximum Indexable File Size" was set to 0.1M
According to the documentation under https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Text+file+size+limiting
(By the way, shouldn't it say "From FishEye 2.7" instead of "In FishEye 2.7"?), configuring "Maximum Indexable File Size" to a higher value and running a re-index should make the file available for display.
This is what I did, however, the file still is being marked as "too large".
Am I missing something? Please advise
I have the exact same problem. I tried all steps you described but it didn't solve it.
It's the same file which did not work before at which still does not show a diff (around 152 KB). Before, the default limit has been 100 KB. Now I changed it to 5 MB per default and for this specific repository as well. Re-indexing did finish and I also tried your suggestion to stop Fisheye, delete the folder and start Fisheye again. After succeeding re-indexing, the diff is still not shown.
It still says:
thefile.cpp is too large to show a diff. To see the diff between revisions 15198 and 15590 of thefile.cpp download them and use a diff tool. For more information about text file size limits and how to modify them see the documentation.
Please also notice that in Fisheye itself, e.g. when clicking on the revision, the diff is shown!
It's just not shown in the review.
Can you please help us since this is really a severe problem if we cannot diff files above 100 KB in a review.
Btw: My current version is: Atlassian FishEye analysis with Crucible code review. (Version:3.8.0 Build:20150427140019 2015-04-27)
Has anyone figured out how to work around this issue? We're seeing the same behavior on v4.0.4. After resetting the maximum indexable file size for a single repo and reindexing we're still seeing the too large to show a diff warning in the review even though the file size is well below the maximum. However, LOC now works in the file view. I really don't want to have to reindex again, though it's being done offline on a clone host, since it takes almost 3 weeks to complete on this one repo.
Thanks for noticing the misspelling, I'm going to check this in order to apply the change to the documents.
Please allow me to do some checkings form what you described:
$FISHEYE_INST/var/cache/<repository_name>(this will delete the indexes of this repository).
Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events